:the game: :the game:

Awesome!

I don't think of this as a game I think of it as a movie.
Based on that it's a really good movie.

Escape from Crystal Lake Escape from Crystal Lake

Wonderful!

I love point and click games. Especially horror themed ones.
One you should definitely look at is "5 Days a Stranger" in the Chzo Mythos series by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw. It is one of a four part horror series that is free. Games like these are just amazing.

9/10 (The "boss" battles were too easy)

(sorry if it looks like I'm trying to promote this but it is EXTREMELY related)

Co-Ordination Co-Ordination

GLITCH!

You should probably find out how to get rid of the right click functions b/c if you right-click right after you press play then it gives you a really low score (like a 2).
Otherwise it is an excellent game.
8/10

The Fur Fighters The Fur Fighters

Wow!

I thought that because it was just an awareness game it would be horrible.
This is a pretty good game with a small amount of humor and good gameplay.

(I think it's front page material)

Marine's Racing Game Marine's Racing Game

...

No offense but this sucked. If you tweak it up and change part of the graphics then I'll be glad to give a higher score.

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

This Game is Excellent!!! BUT...

This game redefined what it means to have 'mad-skillz'. In a recent turn of events Adobe has released an update to Flash Player that quite literally makes the Impossible Quiz IMPOSSIBLE. Now, in flash, you can no longer right click and ten move throughout the screen as you wish; now every time you move over something dangerous and click where it's safe you will be penalized. This applies to the pink level where you have to cross a 'bridge' i.e. the flash right-click pull down menu. Other wise it's excellent but we can no longer finish the Impossible Quiz.